The Edible Schoolyard
Empowering kids and families to create new food futures through food education.
Spring Teacher Reception:
Growing Garden Education
Thursday, March 19, 2015 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Please join us for a reception and networking opportunity for educators, focusing on garden and cooking education and including light refreshments and wine.
This FREE program will feature:
- an introduction to The Edible Schoolyard Greensboro’s garden and teaching kitchen
- mini-workshops and hands-on activities in the garden and kitchen
- resources for developing interdisciplinary lessons connected to the garden
- time to explore The Edible Schoolyard and the Greensboro Children’s Museum independently
- networking opportunities and information about garden resources in the local community
This is an adult only event, ages 21 and over.
Visit our blogsite for more information or click a link below.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Ashton 336.574.2898 ext 320